Get 10% off your first purchase when you sign up for our newsletter!
Christa Mullis, M.Ed
Autism Accessibility Specialist
I have an MA degree in Educational Development, with a focus in Special Needs and Inclusive Education. I have been working in the autism and developmental disability field as a researcher, advocate, educator, mentor, and consultant for the past 7 years.
I have worked with individuals on the spectrum across every age range and level of support needs, and enjoy getting to know each individual's unique personality and strengths.
- Master's Degree in Education; Special Needs and Inclusive Education
- Ongoing work with autistic teens and young adults through Autism Personal Coach in Cleveland, OH
Training and experience in the following:
- Structured TEACCHing systems
- "Building Support at Home" Foundations for Divergent Minds
- Dr. Ross Greene's "Collaborative and Proactive Solutions"
- "A Strengths-Based Approach to Autism & Behavior" from Learn Play Thrive
- Autism Level UP workshops and training
- 2 yrs experience conducting comparative research on autism education systems between the U.S. and Japan
- 4+ years experience in professional development training, university-level accessibility consultation, and neurodiverse community building